One of the leading Fintech (payments) companies in San Francisco are looking for a "Head of Finance"
Since inception in 2014, the company has grown to almost 100 people and their innovative payments tool is being widely adopted.
Well funded and fast growing, they have previously outsourced finance, but are looking for their first Head of Finance.
The role will be cross fucntional and cover Controlling, FP&A, AP, Capital and Treasury, Tax and Risk management - plus a host of other exciting busines focused resonsibilities.
Role and Responsibility details
- Drive strategic and tactical decision making around planning, risk, and capital allocation
- Ttraditional FP&A as well as unique payment challenges around risk and underwriting.
Automate much of the bookkeeping and traditional accounting work
Accounting, AP, adhoc, and monthly reporting
External party relationships alongside working with the Exec Team
Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years experience
- Demonstrated excellence in the Finance operations
- Ability to work with and present to external parties
- A deep curiosity around the making our business more efficient
- Ability to use your tools well: Excel, google sheets, quickbooks (netsuite later), salesforce
- Strong modeling ability around go-to-market, risk, traditional operating metrics