One of our clients are seeking a marketer to lead their growth efforts.They are the leader in influencer marketing and are defining a new category; they've had incredible growth and are poised to ride the massive momentum as companies increasingly move from doing IM manually to scaling it.
Their first product automatically detects all the SaaS tools a company is using, creating great insights and opportunities for companies to save money and reduce security risks. The role will require creativity to explore and experiment with multiple growth channels.
- We're looking for someone with experience growing a B2B software company.
- You must be gritty, have a strong penchant for action and demand results from yourself, your team and the people around you!
- You should have experience across a broad set of marketing efforts, including email marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, retargeting and remarketing, and paid ads.
- You should be deeply analytical, make data-driven decisions, and be highly proficient in a variety of analytics platforms, especially Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- Expertise in tools like Hubspot, Salesforce and InsideView
- You should be a strong copywriter, and be able to do and manage content market efforts at scale.
- Ideally, you have experience with or knowledge of using free products and tiers as growth levers.
- As a bonus, you have experience with PR, BD, and partnerships.