Our SF client are helping to solve one of the biggest problems humans are facing today, emotional wellbeing. They are backed by a VC-backed startup in SF.
Our client is an emotion-based search engine that helps people who are stressed, anxious, or sad improve their mood within 3 minutes, whenever they need.
You are a mission-driven growth marketer who wants to make this world a better, healthier place.As an entrepreneurial and data-driven growth marketer, you will refine and execute our growth strategy, with a focus on segmentation & acquisition.
Just launched last year, they were voted "#1 New App & Best of 2017" as well as “#1 Trending App (2018)” by Apple. And this is just the beginning - they have a massive vision for transforming the way consumers take care of their health & wellness.
As Head of Growth Marketing you will:
- Lead the growth marketing processes, from creating hypotheses, implementing experiments, to analyzing data, all the way from user acquisition to LTV analysis
- Execute performance marketing (Facebook, Google, etc) & creative management and find new channels and acquire high-quality users at scale
- Work in a cross-functional team with product, engineering, and data-science with rapid learning cycles
- Grow exponentially as a growth marketer and as a person
- A true passion for helping others become healthier versions of themselves
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a growth marketer, preferably with a consumer mobile app leading paid acquisition
- Strong performance with paid channels such as Facebook ads and Google Adwords managing $1M+/mo
We are looking for growth marketers who are eager for ownership and leadership opportunities. If you’re excited to be a part of one of the fastest growing, mission-driven companies with a massive vision, this is the opportunity for you.