My client is a very well-funded Series A, pre-launch Mobile-Native banking startup. The platform is aimed a the "underbanked", the younger generation and people who are generally sick of the current banking norms. There are ZERO FEES. EVER.
This provides millions of young American's the chance to build credit and financial security from an early age.
I am looking for an accomplished SRE to come in and define, build and sure up the infrastructure, as well as making sure new products, features, and patches are released in an automated and timely manner.
- Work in a small, tight-knit cross-functional team
- Be a part of a high-energy, world-class engineering team
- Contribute to the design, implementation and running of a high-volume, low-latency, distributed transaction processing systems
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years relevant work experience in a DevOps, Build/Release, SRE or Infrastructure Engineering position
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals - Major daily coding/scripting tasks
- Solid grasp of your favorite modern programming languages/frameworks - Use your experience to influence and design the stack
- Passion for uptime and automation
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery
- Familiarity with Google Cloud and Google Kubernetes Engine - Nice to have, not essential
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes - Essential
- PostgreSQL experience - Or similar NoSQL database
- Familiarity with Agile, CI/CD, DevOps - Java coding experience highly preferred
- Very competitive salary
- Stock in an early-stage startup that is growing
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free daily lunches - Free snacks & drinks
- Monthly team events outside the office
- Dog-friendly office
- Office right next to Caltrain