A fast-growing BI / Analytics startup, based in San Francisco are looking for a Marketing Director. This role will be remote initially.
This role reports directly to the CEO, and will focus on digital marketing and more importantly optimizing lead generation. This is a big opportunity to have a big impact in a Company that has experienced early success and now looking to capitalize and capture the market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead / demand generation to fuel pipeline
- Measure and monitor sales funnel, focused on the data
- Optimize marketing automation
- Develop multi-channel marketing strategies to respond to market trends
- Define, manage content and trade show calendar
Skills & Experience
What do you need to have in your locker?
- 4-5+ Years experience in similar role
- Big Data / Business Intelligence / Analytics Background
- Experience with SaaS & B2B
- Hubspot / Marketo / Salesforce
- Degree in Marketing or relevant subject
Salary & Benefits
- Market Competitive Salary, commensurate on experience and previous relevant experience
- Position is Remote initially - Salary will adjust when SF office is setup
- Good benefits, Full Heath, Vision, Dental
- Stock Options on Offer