A Head of Product is being sought for a sales platform that is using AI to stream leads in real time. The product usage is growing quickly and it is being utilised by Companies that are looking to enrich their lead generation and sales automation process.
The role will be based in the London office, which is now 20 people strong (they are 30 globally) and still growing.
Role and Responsibilties
- Take overall success for the product but workiing with all stakeholders
- Gather requirements, present user stories, develop the roadmap
- Input into strategy and overall visions
- Develop new features and manage changes to the product
- Drive new ideas
- Oversee and manage development and project management process
- Work closely with sales and marketing on a daily basis
- 3+ Years in a Product Management or Similar Role
- Experience managing full SDLC
- Track record of delivering product in line with timetable
- Experience focusing on the users of the product (product marketing)
- Saas product experience is a big bonus
- Salary is depending on experience. Our client is willing to look at candidates with varying levels of experience. Budget is £70-90k and will be judged depening on experience, although there is more if you are a "Rockstar"