Intelletec has partnered with the First supply chain company--uses cutting-edge A.I. to massively reduce food waste and increase profits!
About 30-40% of food produced worldwide is thrown away, causing nearly a trillion dollars of economic losses, trillions of gallons of wasted water, and billions of tons of greenhouse gas emissions. In the US, about 40% of all food waste occurs at the retail level and downstream, largely driven by insufficient technology and manual processes.
Born out of Stanford's Computer Science PhD program, our client seeks to tackle some of these big problems around food waste.
Sereis A Start-Up located in San Francisco, CA
As a Head of Design, you will be instrumental in defining the product vision that supports our lofty mission and building the technology that powers the future of grocery. You are user-oriented, think in terms of key performance indicators (KPIs), and geek-out over learning about and applying new technologies to solve enormous problems. They are looking for someone who is passionate about affecting global change, gets excited about tackling new challenges, and wants to work with a team who enjoy each other’s time outside of the office as much as they do inside of it!
They are a passionate team united by their mission to make an impact in the food system!!
What will you be doing?
- Lead their design team and help them build and grow their product team from the ground up
- Deeply understand their customers and their workflows in order to design user-facing tools for both mobile and web platforms. These range from apps used by produce managers in a grocery store, to dashboards used by executives in the boardroom.
- Build a world-class Design team that can run a full-stack design process from user research to high-fidelity prototyping in order to build products that create massive value while inspiring delight
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering to realize their product vision by designing world-class products that people love to use
- Establish a design language and toolkit that will be used by the entire team and company
What skills do you need?
- 8+ years of full-time product design experience
- A proven track record of building and managing diverse and talented teams
- The desire to dive into an industry with huge problems and opportunities in an effort to drive transformational change
- Proven track record and portfolio demonstrating the ability to design delightful and engaging user experiences
- Cross-platform design experience (web + mobile)
- Command of HTML/CSS, or another presentation-layer framework (nice-to-have)
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
- Strong alignment with our core values: Kindness, Candor, Proactivity and Humility
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org