A fast growing startup based in the South Bay Area is looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial Head of Product Management to help grow.
The role will have a high degree of independence and influence. The role demands technical depth, principled thinking, well-honed product judgment, product evangelism, strong communication, bold innovation and a high bar.
- Creating short term and long term product roadmaps and establish consensus on priorities
- Ability to quickly size the competition and monitor it to proactively address competitive threats
- Own the business metrics for the product areas and know how to track, manage, analyze and report them on a regular basis
- Become the product evangelist internally and externally for this market
- Lead an iterative product ideation, design, development and launch process to bring a concept to market
- Incorporate user research, analytics, market reports to rigorously analyze complex customer issues and define innovative and simple solutions
- Define clear product requirements, test cases, wireframes for high-level flows
- Ability to deliver effective and impactful presentations on plans and progress at various levels of the organization
- 5+ years of experience shipping great products for customers in an independent capacity in a leading consumer, SaaS or enterprise software company
- Experience leading teams
- Knowledge of web standards and technologies, user experience and design principles
- Working knowledge of leading technology stacks
- Expert in Balsamiq and Jira
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Martech Experience
- Any of the following qualifications - Scrum master, PMP
- Bachelors in a computer science or related technical field
The package on offer is up to $190,000k per annum plus stock.