Our client is the world’s first AI-driven cloud management technology that auto-scales cloud resources to fit real-time application needs. As today’s cloud environments become increasingly dynamic, they automate cloud efficiency, improves DevOps productivity, and reduces cloud costs with zero human input. They have raised over $42M and due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Head of Sales.
As Head of Sales you will:
- Establish and build a high-performing sales team (including sales and BDRs)
- Develop, prospect and qualify a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your accounts to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Actively develop strong partnerships within the AWS and Azure partner ecosystem, driving business and success
- As part of the leadership team, strategize to set smart sales goals and shape the growth of the company
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover the needs of a variety of companies
- Leveraging account relationships, setting “pitch” meetings, developing a robust pipeline and winning business that enables the achievement of bookings and revenue plans.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a managerial team in a fast-paced, rapid change environment.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to align messaging and drive sales conversion at each stage of the sales process
- Train, track, and motivate sales teams
- Demonstrate the ability to provide leadership, specific guidance, and support to sales team members in an overall sales capacity or working with specific customers or prospects via daily hands-on coaching
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in building and establishing a sales department
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- A capable hunter, build relationships from scratch and turn them into new clients
- Familiarity with cloud - advantage
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation, and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
OTE- $400k-$450k + equity
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info