Our early-stage client is hiring a mobile front-end lead engineer for a new company. They are looking for someone with both the right experience and alignment with our mission and vision.
While they are based in Los Angeles, they are very open to working with remote teams, so there is flexibility on location.
They are looking for a Head of Visual Design. This person will be responsible for our mobile UI, branding, and overall creative direction. This is an early stage company founded by a team in Los Angeles focused on creating mobile, design led solutions in the mental health space.
Their first product is focused on creating a new experience for on-demand human connection as they tackle the growing challenge of loneliness. Their founding team hails from product, operation, strategy, and design backgrounds from TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, Intuit, Fullscreen, and Current TV. We have raised funding from GGV Partners and are offering a very competitive salary + equity package for the right candidate.
- Owning all aspects of our User Interface and mobile visual design
- Owning our overall branding and creative
- Collaborate closely on our overall UX strategy
- Design logos, icons, and infographics
- Working closely with product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Work hand in hand with our Head of Design Strategy, UX & User Research
- At least 5+ years experience in mobile design
- Strong mobile UI design background and portfolio of work
- Deep understanding of how UI design can drive targeted user behavior and experiences
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Self-starter who can work both autonomously and integrated with a small, focused team
- Ability to iterate and move quickly
- Comfort with an early stage company environment
- Strong foundation in typography, layout and design