HR Manager / Director | London Based | Day Rate Depending on Experience (Flexible)
This role will be acting as the HR Director / Manaegr to one of the largest Natural Resource and Energy companies in Africa.
You will be working running all aspects of the Group's HR function and will be expected to work closely with the business and build strong working relationships across all levels, providing a high quality HR advisory services.
You will be based in London with the Senior management team, but would get the opportunity to visit investment locations regularly to analyse and advise on existing and pending business acquisitions and transactions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver a plan to improve the HR function on an annual basis
- Providing advice, support and guidance on all generalist HR matters
- Manage a complex caseload and leading on employee relations casework
- Manage VISA and Immigration sponsorships in the UK
- Degree educated. CIPD qualification desirable but not essential
- End to end HR Generalist experience
- Experience managing payroll
- Experience working in am international environment
- Experienced working with HR Information systems
- Experience with VISA Sponsorships