Our exciting Series A startup client in San Francisco is looking for a remote Payroll/Benefits Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources/Payroll responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. If qualified, apply today!
Responsibilities of the HR Payroll Manager:
- Responsible for administering payroll, managing benefits program, and ensuring compliance
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll payments and account reconciliations
- Ensuring records and processes comply with company and legal regulations
- Managing and resolving any issues related to payroll
- Preparing reports and financial statements
Qualifications of the HR Payroll Manager:
- 4+ years experience at fast growing start up
- Knowledgeable in health insurance, benefit policies
- Experience using Rippling payroll platform
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly growing environment
What's in it for you?
- Work fully remote!
- Exciting opportunity to work for a new, growing start up
- Opportunity to be the founding HR/Payroll Manager
- Full medical, dental, vision etc. benefits