We are working with a market-leading Credit rating company (top 3 global firm) who are looking to add an Information Architect to their team. They're an award-winning provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. In this era of volatility & technological transformation, they provide clarity and insight, enabling their clients all over the world to make better decisions.
- Partner with application teams to assess 3rd party data models and/or support the creation of proprietary logical and physical data models that are fit for purpose and in line with the projects business goals and objectives
- Contribute towards the definition and SDLC adoption of strategic, enterprise information architecture data standards, including naming and modelling standards supporting data at rest (logical and physical models) and data in motion (messaging, API’s)
- Provide design and technical support for application teams that are re-architecting legacy/batch data solutions into more modern, event-based technical solutions for on-prem and the public cloud (AWS)
- 5 to 10 years of experience of as data modeler, data architect or data solution architect with proven track record of delivery of data lake, data warehouse, data mart, or other data analytics platforms.
- Extensive of experience of data modeling techniques, 3rd normal form, dimensional modeling and denormalization skills and experience with other data modeling techniques and associated tools such as ERWin, ER/Studio, or Power Designer
- Solid knowledge or experience of a wide range of data management disciplines including Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Visualization, Integrations, Advanced Analytics, Cloud Data Platforms, Machine Learning and other emerging data technologies.
- Knowledge and/or experience of microservice architecture, and domain driven design, and semi-structure and unstructured data schemas.
This is a hybrid role, requiring 2 days per week in office in Chicago. Strong compensation, bonus and benefits are on offer.