Our client is a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. You can then redeem your miles from retailers such as Vudu, Walgreens, Postmates, Getaround and many more.
Similar to a frequent flyer program, but for all forms of transportation, our client delivers value for every mile traveled, across every mode of travel, anywhere in the world. Whether by car (as a driver, passenger or rideshare), plane, train, subway, bus, boat, bicycle, or on foot, the app effortlessly awards users’ travel - regardless of where their journey takes them. Your rewards can be saved or redeemed at any time - with the value increasing every month as more merchants accept them as a form of payment.
The company is a Silicon Valley-based startup with backing from prominent VCs (Porsche, Scrum, Panasonic, and Urban.us). Join the family and be part of this revolutionary program!
- At least 4+ years experience as a DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer or equivalent software-engineering field
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and scripting (shell scripts, perl, python, ruby etc)
- At least 3 years in managing AWS or GCP cloud infrastructure.
- Expertise in Docker. Kubernetes would be an added advantage.
- You are an expert in CI / CD and other devops tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc).
- Experience monitoring/APM tools such as New Relic, CloudWatch and Rollbar.
- You have experience in network, server, dns and application-status monitoring.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- You have a working knowledge of databases (sql, nosql), database scalability and availability, preferably with PostgreSQL, Redshift, Redis etc.
- Experience in data protection and security especially protecting PII data.
- Experience in Logging (e.g. splunk, cloudwatch) and Elastic Search (ELK).
- Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.