I’m partnered with a blockchain startup that is building an SDK to enable other companies to offer their customer’s true privacy.
They are the world's first truly decentralized wallets enabling trustless account verification and transfer. They’re looking for an Engineer who will join their growing team.
- Develop secure & scalable infrastructure connecting the worlds of web2 & web3
- Engage in extensive written communication across design docs, specs, documentation, code reviews & post-mortems
Own roadmaps, prioritization, technical architecture
Analyze existing open-sourced products to determine what infrastructure can be leveraged
- 2+years of experience building distributed systems applications & infrastructure
- 3+years of relevant work experience
- Possess a deep distributed systems understanding
- Possess an interest in distributed ledger technology
- Comfort defining technical roadmaps for complex features in a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of best-practice web2 libraries and concepts
Crypto experience is not required - however, if you have a real passion for it and an in depth understanding, don’t hesitate to apply!