It is a growing international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu. Their services are helping individuals and businesses worldwide to reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu.
In 2017, revenue generated worldwide was north of $70m
The Inside Sales Executive will be focused on driving forward and expanding our Open Source business. You will work closely with Field Sales and Sales Manager/ Reps to implement national and regional sales plans, to support the introduction of new products and achieving assigned quotas and targets. You will have a revenue closing quota to overachieve quarter in, quarter out.
Requirements: Must be a Native French Speaker
- Pursue sales target objectives for assigned territories/field sales associates and conduct long-term sales follow-up to key customers.
- Develop qualified leads for the field sales force through outbound telephone contact and provide the field sales team with customer, prospect and application information.
- Assist by providing input to Marketing and Sales on product acceptance, lost sales, and predicted specials needed to increase sales.
- Accurately update, maintain and create pipelines by using the organisations chosen CRM system. (Salesforce)
- Assist with the development of new concepts and changes/improvements to Standard Operating Procedures and policies. Independently evaluate problems and recommend proactive solutions.
Skills: Must be a Native French Speaker
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to close sales.
- Good working knowledge of cloud, network architecture, products, industry, and customers.
- Excellent (telephone) Sales and Business Development skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills including tact and diplomacy.
- A proven track record of overachieving sales targets.
What They Offer:
- Learning and Development
- Comprehensive Private Health including Dental cover
- Annual Compensation Review
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible OTE