Our client is building software products that combine cutting-edge AI with empathetic, user-centric design that make the fresh food supply chain radically more efficient. The results are powerful: in live deployments they have demonstrated food waste reductions of 50%+ and profit increases of 25%+ for our customers—initial steps towards our greater mission of making fresh, nutritious food more abundant and accessible to all.
- As an Integration Engineer you will be responsible for building data processing infrastructure.
- You will design and implement data pipelines and data management systems supporting the automation of tens of thousands of daily manual decisions in supermarkets, leading to reductions of $100M+ in food waste.
- You are detail- oriented, meticulous, and a strong team player. You are excited by the latest big data processing technologies, such as Hadoop, Kafka, and Spark, and their impact of the effectiveness of engineering organizations.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.2+ years of work experience.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of databases, data lakes, data pipelines, SQL. Experience with big data frameworks such as Apache Spark is a big plus.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and other cloud providers.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and/or devops expertise are a plus. Experience with data visualization is a plus.