One of the clients we’re recruiting for have raised $25m and are looking to build a team out in NY. Here are some more details:
My NY-based client is a privacy startup dedicated to rebuilding consumer trust in how personal data is used. Their vision is to create an internet that serves the needs of its user first and foremost--with individual privacy and opt-in at the core. They are looking for a talented iOS engineer to join their growing team and build the iOS application.
- 5+ years of professional iOS engineering experience
- Local to New York and able to commute to the office (hybrid work style, 1-2 days per week)
- Proficient with the following technologies (Swift, Swift UI, concurrency (async/await), Combine)
- Experience building mobile products especially B2C products
- Core Data experience
- Knowledge of databases (Core Data, SQL, etc.)
- Experience working with backend APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc)
- Experience with BDD or TDD unit testing
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of cryptography including symmetric and asymmetric encryption is a plus
- Passion for security and internet ethics
- Curiosity for industry trends and software advancements
- Constant learning/interest in leading mobile technologies
- Startup or growth-stage experience
- Enjoys mentoring, explaining, and sharing information
- Interest in tracking and analytics
Competitive base salary up to $220k + equity (depending on experience).
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly in or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.