Our client is an awesome startup based in New York. They are working on a groundbreak application targetting to democratizing audio. All the ease and at a tap of a buttom, they allow anyone and everyone on this planet to create high quality and compelling audio, which can be instantly be listened to anywhere.
You could be joining and be one of the early employees. The iOS Engineer will play a vital part in defining the future of audio. We are living in a world of continuos development and now it's time for audio to take that step. The startup are in a space where they are re-inventing audio with amazing innovation.
You’ll have the chance to work with some amazingly talented cross-functional team of engineers. The opportunity in this company is very unique, you'll be crafting a beautiful consumer- faceing and product driven application.
They have recently had investment of over $15million from Google and have some of the best and well known investors from both NYC & Silicon Valley.
The Job Requirments:
- 2/3+ years crafting iOS applications
- Experience crafting consumer-facing applications
- Passion for writing clean and maintable code
- Strong understanding of Object Orianted Programming
- Interest in the audio space be it.. Music, podcast or radio.
- Prototyping and building new application features of all kinds, from creation tools to listening and sharing functionality
- Computer Science Degree
- Salary circa $150k
- Stock options
- Software and hardware of your choice and all the tools you need to do the job at hand and enjoy doing it.
- Benefits from medical to dental to visual insurance
- Flexible vacation and working from home.