Our Client is building the future of ownership and changing the way people interact with the things they own. Today, that means building the best platform and experience for storing, sharing and renting out your unused belongings to others in your community – and discovering items you can access, too. In the very near future, we're going far beyond that. Want to build the future?
You will be working as the Principal iOS Engineer your primary work is to support and expand upon the software powering our clients iOS Applications. You will be expected to work across both Swift and Objective-C. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering.
- Exhibited core competency in Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with idiomatic libraries such as AFNetworking (Alamofire).
- Past work with continuous integration, testing, and deployment of iOS applications.
- Understanding of the XCode toolchain, and supplementary tools such as Fastlane.
- Comfort with design tooling such as Sketch and Zeppelin.
- Exhibited competence with Git and associated collaboration workflows.
Core responsibilities and expectations in this role include:
- Maintenance, improvement, and deployment of the clients Consumer Application.
- Maintenance and expansion of the clients internal suite of internal iOS applications.
Additional expectations for highly qualified individuals in this role include:
- Willingness to offer IT support for warehouse operations personnel, concierge team members, and fellow engineers.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodologies and associated tooling.
- Familiarity with CRM concepts or comparable experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of containerized software and tooling, such as Docker and ECS.
- Comfort with popular back-end languages such Python, and/or Go