Product Support Manager position with one of the fastest growing and most downloaded productivity apps on the app store.
The app is a note-taking application used by millions of people around the world for capturing and reviewing information. The newest app is a new all-purpose inbox that integrates emails, notes and reminders.
The role will work on supporting their c19m customers creating strategic initiatives to help scale support to provide users with the best and quickest experience possible.
Here is some more information on the Company:
Almost 19M Customers and counting
Top 5 Productivity APP on the APP Store
2021 best note taking app per Tech Radar
Collaboration, pushing boundaries and work life balance core to culture
Strong package available.
-Developing a deep understanding of Notability's users and their needs
-Determine a short and long term pricing strategy
- Designing experiments, analyzing results and driving change
- Helping the team define and track key success metrics
- Working cross functionally with Notability's design, engineering and support teams to
develop new features and improve existing ones
- Collaborating with the executive team on planning and prioritization for the team
- Collaborating with marketing on messaging
- Experience with a subscription product, ideally B2C.
- Experience with improving processes and creating ways to collaborate
- Experience with ingesting and communicating technical concepts
- Project management tools such as Trello, Asana, etc.