My client a growing Artificial Intelligence Startup who have been rapidly expanding with recent investment behind them are looking to grow and need a strong Java/Scala Engineer to join.
You will join the small team of 15 working on some of the most high-level artificial challenges. The role would be remote two days a week ( Monday & Fridays), so another nice perk.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interpreting pseudo code, process diagrams, logic trees, and quantitative expressions to configuring software.
- Assist in planning and conducting tests of development: unit tests, integration tests, and system tests.
- Assist in providing support for demos, delivery, and on-going support.
- Investigate and recommend emerging and established technologies to integrate into our software.
- Constructively critique and challenge design ideas and present alternatives that are more cost-effective.
- Prepare for, conduct, participate in, document, and follow-up from internal and external meetings. We conduct meetings in person and through phone/video/web.
- Some travel to US and international sites to meet with clients.
- Productively communicate and work closely with other team members.
- At least two years Experience using Core Java or Scala
- The experience of working with cloud-based platforms.
- Experience in working with databases (MySQL or MS SQL) preferred.
- Experience of code management and bug tracking systems e.g. Git and JIRA
- High proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
Interviews are happening as we speak, to find out more please send your CV for consideration