This will be a pivotal role in supporting the growth of the Company through the next development stage. You will be working closely with the other development teams which are based in the UK and Poland.
They are looking for an individual that loves the challenge of working in a fast-driven environment, interacting with clients, scoping out problems and delivering every day!
- To write integrations with 3rd party API’s and systems, tools and packages in NodeJS and TypeScript, and to dive-in deep where required to other technologies such as Go.
- To help design and further extend our Google Protobufs which are a core part of how we communicate across our integration platform.
- To contribute, influence, extend and iterate the integrations architecture in order to reduce the time it takes to perform new integrations down from weeks to days.
- To become a subject matter expert in our hospitality domains, understanding how to connect 3rd party integrations and building new automated ways to connect and transform data into our downstream API’s and platform.
Working with us
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to obsess over ensuring that the code written by the team you are part of is well tested, clean, hygienic and performant.
- You like to have deep technical conversations on subjects such as how NodeJS applications can take advantage of multi-core systems, when Node is single threaded.
- You want to get involved in operational visibility, helping to instrumenting software so we know how the platforms are behaving.
- You a continuous improver, do you constantly push outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.