Our Client is a dynamic and creative company who are in the global trade body for the recording industry. They operate in over 50+ countries covering anything from Anti-Piracy, market research and performance rights.
No Anti-piracy experience is needed, you will need to possess the passion to learn and have a keen eye for detail.
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and creative individual to assist with the analysis & reporting of global infringements. You will be working closely with other teams within the organization on a day-to-day basis and to interact with our web-based intelligence and investigation systems. You will be creative, innovative and demonstrate a keen eye for detail.
*All candidates will receive training in new technologies and skills as required*
- Experience of Microsoft office suite including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- The ability to produce reports, documents, and presentations as per business requirements.
- Familiarity with the internet, in particular, social media platforms such as YouTube & Twitter.
- Good working knowledge of accessing content online.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.