A security focussed AWS provider, who have just raised $35million, are searching for a Junior Security Engineer to join their team outside San Francisco, California. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing business, work with cutting edge technology and learn from some of the best in the market.
The successful candidate will need to excel in a small team environment. You will be participating in the implementation and deployment of the security-focussed infrastructure as well as vulnerability testing and security reviews across the product range.
- Perform threat analysis and assess potential hazards. Be able to use this information to define product requirements and recommendations that mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Monitor for vulnerabilities, penetration testing.
- Collaborate across the company to consistently mitigate and respond to issues timely and effectively.
- Monitor production server systems
- BS/ MS in computer related studies
- Understanding of security design and implementation process
- Good programming skills
- Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written
- Any industry experience in cloud security would be highly desirable