A fast-growing San Francisco Bay Area client are looking to grow and are seeking a Jr. Security Engineer to be part of the team responsible for the security of a new greenfield environment. You must excel in a small team environment, be able to drive to solutions from provided requirements, and have a commitment to high product quality throughout the entire product lifecycle.
You will participate in the implementation and deployment of the security-focused infrastructure as well as vulnerability testing and security reviews across the infrastructure.
- Perform comprehensive threat analysis, assess potential hazards, and define product requirements and recommendations that mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Monitor for vulnerabilities in fielded products, assess impacts and drive remediation activities.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional leads to consistently access, mitigate and respond to issues across the company.
- Monitor production server systems, including implementing automated methods to monitor those systems.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience, with an emphasis on applied security
- Relevant projects and industry experience in cloud security highly desirable
- Understanding security design and implementation processes, including threat modelling, authentication, encryption, and pen testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good programming skills
- A desire to deliver quality and innovative products
My client are looking to pay a base salary of $100,000-$120,000k base salary to find out more please get in touch on jason@Intelletec.com