Interested in changing the way we deal with money?
Do you want to transform the financial industry?
Our client is working on the world’s first multi-currency, multi-crypto mobile wallet that lets you buy, sell, hold, and send fiat and crypto currencies all in the palm of your hand. This company is looking for revolutionaries to help change the way we deal with money and the money we deal with.
You would be joining the company as the Lead Android Engineer. You will be taking full ownership of the Android application, working with the Product and UX team to build the most user-friendly multi-fiat and multi-crypto mobile wallet. You will also help with writing client-side test automation to assure that our solutions delight our customers. Finally, You will be the go-to person on the team, leading other engineers technically to build great products.
- Collaboratively identify product requirements and design architecture with Product, UX
- Write client side Android Java code
- Integrate with Server Side APIs that facilitates cryptocurrency transactions on the blockchain
- Write automated tests for the client app (Unit, Functional, and Image analysis automation)
- Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Skills & Requirements
- +5 Years in client side development in Android / Java
- Expertise in REST and RESTful APIs
- Experience in client side Test automation
- Experience in Espresso
- Experience in Git, continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in modern test techniques such as Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD)
Very competitive Salary ($180,000) on offer, plus the chance to work with a market changing company!