Our client is a Silicon Valley start-up whose team comes from companies like Google, Facebook, eBay, Linkedin, Intel & Uber.
They have already been funded are backed by $25M in venture funding from top-tier VCs. The team has vast experience in creating and delivering hundreds of thousands of hardware products.
You'll be working on a groundbreaking new hardware device that will continuously improve itself. The teams' core expertise is in applications of artificial intelligence through a system involving novel hardware and a wide-ranging software stack from systems software and on-device applications all the way to cloud-based data analytics and software management.
- Android Internals: Android frameworks and services, below normal app development (low-level coding)
- Languages: Java, C & C++
- OTA Management: primary owner of OTA updates for Android system;
- (nice:) migrated across Android versions.
- (nice:) Hardware drivers: Worked on deploying custom firmware and services to support novel hardware
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll own the core system build (ROM) and OTA updates
- You’ll work with engineers on optimizing the applications including core algorithms