An early stage New York-based Artifical Intelligence and Robotics company who are well backed are looking for a Lead Architect to be part of their Founding team.
The team has a track record of building category-defining and market-winning products and brands. These including the founders of one of the world's most innovative companies in consumer electronics, as well as makers of interactive apps that have been downloaded more than 200 million times in 215 countries.
As the Lead Architect, you will be part of the company's core leadership and you will play a pivotal role in shaping our future and obsessively build the present.
As Lead Architect your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build software which will power market-leading products and services
- Develop robotic software: specialised machines, path planning, and robot behaviours
- Create and integrate software to run on robotic platforms
- Help establish an Agile work environment
- Experience with AI algorithms, navigation algorithms, Machine Learning, or robot behaviour systems
- Writing C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Solid understanding of design patterns and advanced programming techniques
- Ability to shape and lead software architecture decisions
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems
- Experience developing statistical ML methods for computer vision and/or robotic systems
- Experience developing ML and DL solutions using tools such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, Torch or equivalent
- Familiarity with common vision system software frameworks
- Work in the field of social robotics