My client is a well funded, California based Blockchain startup, with excellent early-stage funding, from some of the top VCs.
I am looking for a leader, who still likes to get their hands dirty - 75/25 split between hands-on and management. Experience building on multiple Blockchain technologies from scratch is absolutely essential, no exceptions.
What You'll Do:
- Build a decentralized network to be shared in a peer to peer like network
- Design, architect, develop, and implement a decentralized network via blockchain technology
- Architect a fully-scalable Blockchain
- Design and build globally distributed systems, in a cloud environment
- Design and build complex applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high-reliability
- Lead a team of Senior Software Engineers, based in multiple locations around the globe - this needs to be a high-availability, low-latency, around-the-clock system
What You'll Bring:
- At least 5 years' recent, hands-on experience as a Senior Full-Stack SWE
- Expertise in C/C++, Java, or other Object Oriented Programming (Preferred)
- Experience with blockchain technologies (Ethereum, Smart Contracts, Bitcoin etc.)
- Experience working with DevOps & Security teams to ensure secure, timely release of any and all applications - Deep understanding and experience of Cryptographic Protocols
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for joining a fast-paced, early-stage startup
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math, or another technical field preferred (equivalent professional experience is acceptable)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take a mission-critical leadership position, with a pioneering company.
6 Month initial contract - With view to go to permanent - Hourly rate negotiable, based on location & experience
Must be based in the USA - NO EXCEPTIONS - NO SPONSORSHIP