I am partnered with CVS Health, one of the nation's largest healthcare systems. Currently, they are providing end-to-end healthcare through their extensive health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
Due to this new approach to healthcare and a merger with Aetna Health, there is a lot of data to merge, analyze, and optimize, so growing their data team is at the forefront. They are currently looking for a leader on their Data Engineering team to help manage Big Data and work as a technical lead on different projects.
This full-time position is hybrid or remote, but you must be headquartered near one of these locations:
- New York City, NY
- Chicago, IL
- Irving, TX
- Wellesley, MA
- Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Hartford, CT
**No contractors (C2C or C2H)
- 5+ Years of Experience in Data Engineering
- 1+ Years of Experience in leading teams and/or projects
- Ability to support and continue to grow a team of data engineers with a focus on mentorship, coaching, and personal development
- Strong programming skills in a scientific computing language such as Python, SQL Server, etc.
- Strong Big Data and Real Time Streaming Architecture experience such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kinesis, Kafka, etc.
- This position will be about 80% Hands-on Data Engineering, 20% Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the capability to drive cross-functional requirements with product and engineering teams
Nice to have:
- M.S. in Computer Science or related study
- Experience in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Competitive Compensation ($150K base salary + equity)
- Awesome Benefits
- Potential to grow alongside a fast-paced team!