My client are a recently Series B level Startup, who are disrupting a billion dollar industry having already raised circa $15million investment.
Due to significant investment, they are looking for a Lead Data Scientist who can help grow as fast as they do.
My client is expanding across different cities, optimising expansive logistical operations and straddling the delicate balance between the supply and demand sides of the network. This where you as Lead Data Scientist come in.
In this role, you’ll be the gatekeeper of a large, rapidly growing dataset. They have a treasure trove of exciting data being fed from different sources into our data warehouse.
You’ll spend time combing through it, teasing out its secrets.
- A Masters/Ph.D. in Stats, Machine Learning or a related area of study
- A great command of common tools used for data manipulation: SQL/Matlab etc
- Experience in building modelling and machine learning tools and platforms
What you’ll get:
- Industry leading compensation with equity and benefits
- Laptop and whatever else you need to enhance your workflow
- Meals, snacks and a desk in a new office
- Lots of fun times with your teammates