Lead Data Scientist (NY, MA, CT)
Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US's Leading Healthcare firms going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Lead Data Scientist for their NYC, Massachusetts or Connecticut offices.
- As a key member of the Analytics Group you will manage and deliver machine learning models, algorithms and statistical models to meet business needs.
- Acts as the analytic team lead for large and complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
- Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems. utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry.
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques.
- Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
- Behaves as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice.
- Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative field
- 7-10 or more years of progressively complex related experience
- Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and advanced in-depth specialization in some areas.
- Solid understanding of health care industry, products, and systems.
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion
- Opportunity to work in one of our other offices