Our cleading healthcare client helps to manage and is responsible for the successful delivery of the algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools to meet business needs. Your role will act as the analytic team lead for large and complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
- As a Lead Data Scientist, you will develop complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- You will perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems. utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry.
- You will apply analytical rigour and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques. Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
- You will behave as a mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice.
- You will collaborate with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/business solutions.
- 7-10 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.Solid understanding of health care industry, products, and systems.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.Master’s degree or PhD preferred.