An anlytics start-upcompany in San Francisco is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to lead a team of 3 world class data scientists.
You lead projects around customer insights, predictive analytics and behavioral modelling projects.
- Lead research projects such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation or customer lifetime value predictive modelling
- Provide actionable insights
- Build new ETL jobs, build predictive models, and make new data visualizations
- Improve platform performance and link between practical product outcomes and customer strategies.
- Work with cross functional departments to provide insights and analytical data to optimize performance
Qualifications and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 4+ years working experience
- 2+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- Experience with PyData stack
- Experience with modern interactive data visualization tools
- Experience with Tableau, QlickView, or Microstrategy
- A passion for analyzing consumer behavior in a fast-moving online business
The culture in this company is amazing with great opportunities for growth.
They offer catered lunches once a week, unlimited office snacks, competitive health, vision and dental, and 401k match
Unfortunately my client cannot sponsor or transfer VISAs
Salary up to 180k + company bonus!