A fast growing series C property tech start up with $70m worth of funding is looking for a hands on Lead Data Scienist to lead a small team (7 people) of data scientists, data engineers and business analysts.
They provide research, analytics, and insights to allow customers to evaluate and purchase properties. And the marketplace enables investors to treat their real estate investments more like stock portfolios, focusing on asset allocation.
- Lead “deep-dive” research projects, such as detailed analysis, customer segmentation or customer lifetime value predictive modelling
- Work with cross functional departments to provide insights and analytical data to optimize performance
- Work closely with CTO, Director of Engineering, and major stakeholders
- Master's or higher in Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years working experienceExperience with PyData stack - Knowledge of other technologies/languages is a plus (R/Shiny, Scala, Java, Julia, Lua, etc.)
- Experience with any BI tool (Tableau)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with training and/or working as a team lead
Perks, Benefits, Pay etc:
- Base salary up to 200k
- Medical, Vision & Dental for you and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Equity incentivesFantastic progression
- Team outings + events