Series B FinTech start-up, with over $10 million in funding from top-notch investors and are growing fast. Our client has already provided $10s of millions in loans per month. They invented a smart loan technology that uses artificial intelligence to analyze a person’s entire financial picture and shows simple ways to benefit from a smarter loan now and into the future. By working with them, users can save money, time and feel confident that their home loan will safeguard their financial needs.
The more data, the better. You see patterns and connections in seemingly unrelated places. You’re excited to build data products that make consumer's financial lives better.
Your job will be to work with our product and engineering teams to:
* Help build industry-leading, data-driven lending products
* Rapidly prototype features and predictive models
* Identify, research, and analyze potential data sources
* Communicate quantitative results and recommendations
Success will be measured by how efficiently and accurately you can help identify and exploit opportunities to use predictive models to improve the company's lending products and internal automation tools.
You're good at:
* Finding patterns in data, turning them into features, and building accurate, reliable models.
* Working with PMs to build compelling products using data and prediction.
* Using modern data engineering tools and techniques.
* Quickly learning business context and helping the company make data-driven decisions.
* Experience recruiting and leading a team.
* You're great at something which we should have put in this job description, but didn't know to ask for.
* You have a passion for something outside the office
* Machine Learning
* Data Science
* $125,000 - $195,000 (depending on experience)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org