Intelletec has partnered with a Leading Healthcare company, they are looking for a Lead Data Scientist, to be part of a new group that is partnering with leading biopharma clients to improve and advance clinical research for drug and vaccine development.
- Translate business problems into modeling approach taking into account business requirements, data availability, development time/complexity, and ability to scale
- Develop various data science models and build feature banks for an industry-leading patient recruitment and engagement platform product.
- Prepare data for the analysis, in particular, work with the data engineering team to create modeling dataset, assess completeness and quality of data and perform feature engineering
- Develop machine learning, statistical, or optimization models taking into account the latest development in the research and tech community
- Work with the data engineering team to scale and productionalize machine learning models.
- Work with business partners to design implementation and measurement approach
- 5+ years of data science experience in an industry setting, including collaborating with business partners to understand problems, gather business requirements, design data science models, and communicate results and insights back to business partners
- Translate complex business problems into analytical and modeling problems, design and implement machine learning and optimization models and quality check results and link them to business insights
- Write scalable, production-level code
- Communicate well with business partners and data engineering team and create buy-in for new ideas and models
- Common modeling tools and frameworks, e.g., Python, R, Scala, TensorFlow, etc.
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits, and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion