My client with one of the US Leading Healthcare firms. They are going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join their team.
If you want to make a difference in healthcare in the US and beyond this could be a great opportunity!
The Lead Data Scientist will have a broad impact and true ownership; driving business decisions and mentoring junior team members to provide technical advice.
As a Lead Data Scientist you will:
- Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems. utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry.
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques.
- Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
- Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/business solutions.
- 5-10 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, management, and leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment
- Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and advanced in-depth specialization in some areas.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Solid understanding of the healthcare industry, products, and systems is a plus.
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion
For more info please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org