Intelletec is partnered with a leader in collaborating with biopharmaceutical companies to jointly fund late-stage development programs. This company is is the largest buyer of biopharmaceutical royalties and a leading funder of innovation across the biopharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for machine learning and natural language processing experts who are excited by challenges in automated knowledge base construction, including information extraction, entity resolution, graph-based embedding/prediction, search, and visualization.
- The Sr. Data Scientist – Knowledge Management will lead a new initiative, building an Enterprise Knowledge Graph, harnessing the power of Graph and Semantic technologies in support of our strategic imperatives of investment opportunity identification and valuation.
- This is a hands-on position where you will have the opportunity to collaborate across the business and help identify and invest in the next generation of critical medicines.
- Build an authoritative knowledge base memorializing all the information collected before, during, and after a diligence process
- Serve as Knowledge Graph Engineering architect and provide the vision and development of a scalable, distributed, monitored, and query-able Knowledge Graph capability
- Design innovative strategies to create a better experience across various stakeholders and use cases
- Conceive innovative new solutions at the intersection of multiple fields: Machine Learning, Big Data, Knowledge Graphs, and Analytics
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, machine learning, data science or related fields, with knowledge and experience on knowledge representation
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages, including Python, and knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles and NLP/machine learning design patterns
- Strong Skills in Relational Databases including database design, modeling, SQL and stored procedures