Our client based in the Bay Area apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. They have raised almost $100m. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Their mission is to enable companies in the same way.
What You'll Do:
- Designing and automating our cloud infrastructure processes
- Review, analyze and recommend solutions and tools to improve the software development process – all while maintaining existing build environments and leading the design and implementation of their replacement
- Work on core infrastructure: Automation, Security, Encryption, Build/Release, Patching
- Hands-on implementation & upgrade of tools for monitoring, trending & diagnostics
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and automation processes.
- Select, deploy, administer and support 3rd party tools as needed, like Jenkins/Jobs/Plugins/Settings and Integration through CI/CD platform
- Guide and develop infrastructure & tools architecture design to enable high uptime, minimize failures, ensure applications & data security and expedite diagnostics.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in developing solutions on one or more continuous integration tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or other integrated automation tools.
- Expert level experience with Ansible (Windows and Linux)
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)