Intelletec has partnered with a stellar AI startup that is looking to grow its founding team. They are on a mission to make factory operations as intuitive and responsive as reading Google Maps. They deliver next-generation asset tracking for factory operations. They are hiring for a Lead Engineer that will help build out the core engineering team, drive strategy for the organization, and has exposure to industrial manufacturing plants + computer vision + AI/ML.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You love to code. You pick up new languages, databases, and frameworks because you have a thirst for more.
- You have experience. You have 3-5 years of experience working with startups, particularly in the manufacturing space, computer vision, or AI/ML, or all three.
- You wear many hats. You want to do more than hands-on-coding. You thrive on being thrown into the deep end and learning on the go. You are excited about operations, sales, and driving strategy. You are able to take on any challenge to get the job done and ship the product.
- You’re scrappy. You've participated in hackathons, built apps of your own, challenged the status quo, and are passionate about your side projects as well as work.
- You are passionate. You care about the product and put everything into the next phase of the project.
- You are a leader. You can help build a strategy and lead a team with little guidance. You have experience with mentorship and building a nimble, yet stellar team.
- You're quick. You value pushing the product out as quickly as possible and getting it done before it’s perfect. Optimization and tweaking come later.
- You over-communicate. You are clear and concise, at small startup visibility and clear communication is everything to you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll touch every aspect of the product. You will work across the stack, picking up new languages, in addition to frameworks and databases.
- Your passion is infectious. You can’t help but talk about your product and company at every happy hour that you attend. You're always selling.