Intellec has partnered with an exceptional Series A Data Analystics startup. They are looking for a talented and passionate Embedded Firmware Engineer. In this position you will have an enormous opportunity to make an impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge hardware products.
To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are passionate about the product and drive relentlessly to optimize and improve our software, remove bottlenecks and friction, and allow the development cycle to move at a fast pace. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick proof of concepts, iterate and improve. You create extendable design and easy to maintain solutions with the long term vision in mind.
• Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• At least 3 years of professional experience working on on embedded systems.
• Strong experience in C and Python
• Experience in hardware bring-up, reading schematics and using oscilloscopes
• Experience with serial bus interfaces including I2C, SPI, UART, and USB
• Experience compiling, debugging, and bringing-up ARM/Cortex-M processors
• Bare metal programming
• Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy, Cellular, and WiFi
• Experience with digital signal processing and sensor algorithms.
• Familiar with hardware/software integration of low power cameras/sensors.