The role as Lead Frontend Developer will allow you to work on greenfield applications with Angular 2, gain exposure to Scala and even experiment with other technologies as the front end dev team continues to grow.
Skills for the Lead Frontend Developer
- 7+ years of experience working as a Frontend Developer
- Extensive experience building complex web applications with node.js & Angular or related frameworks
- An understanding of the UX/UI principles
- Experience with responsive web platforms and usability
- Computer Science or Related degree
If this Lead Frontend Developer role is of interest please apply ASAP for feedback on your CV.
This role is paying circa £90,000 per year with impressive stock options available to the right candidate.