Do you want to join a team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation? If you would like to help the world's top universities, corporations and brands deliver the next life-changing idea, then this is the place to be.
As a Front End lead, you will work closely with the design and product teams from around the globe and mulitple frontend development teams to develop and deliver enterprise applications and digital products. This will be an exciting opportunity to apply your development and mentorship experience to create high impact user-centered products. You will provide mentorship and support to other team members whilst still remaining hands on and close to the code.
About the company: Global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Currently operating in more than 100 countries and generating close to $1bn in revenue every year. Trusted by 99 of the world's Top 100 Global Innovators.
- Implement the Front End technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications
- Driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Deliver a solid, detailed technical design and architectural documentation
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Lead multiple Front End developers in Agile squads to deliver Angular applications
- Design and implement user authentication and security features
- Remain hands on with at least 60% of this role being hands on coding
- 8 years experience in Front End Development and Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to build elegant and engaging user interfaces
- Extensive experience in CSS frameworks like SCSS and LESS
- Experience using state management tools (NGRX, RXJS)
- Experience with Git compatible source control and working with a CI/CD pipeline
- Market leading salary
- Awesome benefits