Our client is on a mission to make residential leasing faster and fairer. Moving into a new rental should be neither opaque nor a clunky experience.
They’ve started by rethinking the rental application and screening processes from the ground up. Since launching their product, they've seen explosive demand from building operators looking to use tech to make their leasing better. Every day, their technology plays a role in deciding where people live. Housing (shelter) is essential, so they have a responsibility and mandate to get it right. They not only make it easier to apply or be evaluated for a new place — their team is committed to making the process more transparent, inclusive and awesome.
- Work with other engineers to design, build, and scale their bread and butter application as well as new innovations.
- Execute on the product and design teams vision without compromising engineering excellence.
- Help establish processes that will allow us to successfully scale the code base, increase productivity, and grow the engineering team
- Successfully delivered front-end experiences within an enterprise environment
- 8+ years experience building front-end applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with product, design and engineering counterparts
- Strong understanding of Web Accessibility and implementation practices
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other engineers in their craft
- Able to translate product requests into technical requirements
- Experience, architecting and delivering front-end experiences with modern frameworks
What We Offer
- Unlimited paid time off – a minimum of two weeks required + mental health Friday once a month+ 100% healthcare coverage, 401k matching up to 5%, gym comp, and snacks for days
- We are a mission driven company with a balanced and enjoyable workplace
- Competitive base salary + Pre-IPO equity + Benefits
Like their users they come from a wide variety of backgrounds – Diversity, inclusion and being open to learning constantly means they have and hire great people. Diversity and inclusion make their team, their culture and their work stronger– They’re committed to continuing this as they grow. They are an equal opportunity employer and as such all applicants will be considered based solely upon merit and directly relevant professional competencies.