Our client is on a mission to help people, their aim is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone.
- You'll be the Lead iOS Engineer for two beautifully crafted iOS applications
- 80% Swift - 20% Objective C
- Leading a team of two iOS Engineers with the opportunity the move into Mobile Engineering Manager in future (Leading both iOS & Android)
- Minimum of 3 years native iOS (Swift/Objective-C) experience.
- Strong understanding of design patterns, such as Object Oriented Design, MVC, and MVVM.
- Well versed in storyboards/XIBs, as well as writing layout code by hand.
- Happy to mentor junior iOS engineers daily, and fully own their technical growth.
- Set the expectations for standard for quality code, good architecture practices, effective testing, and on-time delivery.
- Keen eye for design and keeping up with the latest trends such as RxSwift or ReactiveSwift.