I am currently working with a Pre-Seed Start-up that is utilizing Machine Learning and Computer Vision technologies to optimize the Data Collection of Supply Chains through the use the LTE/5G networks! The team was formed amidst the COVID pandemic, where they saw first hand how crucial the supply chain is to everyday life, so they went on a mission to help tackle its inefficiencies and improve supply chain problems at its core.
The team is already profitable with a very strong customer base. They are now looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer as they ramp up for Hyper-growth in the coming months.
This position is fully remote, but the team is currently located in Chicago and Los Angeles. (no contractors - C2C or C2H).
- 5+ years of experience in Machine Learning Development
- Experience in both leading projects as well as managing/growing a team
- Experience with Python & C++
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with ML Tools (NumPy, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Pandas)
- Experience with AI concepts (Computer Vision, NLP, Etc)
Nice to have:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related study
- Computer Vision Experience (object detection, OCR, Pattern recognition)
- Deep Learning Algorithm Experience, Especially with CNN's
- Base to $200k + Equity
- Potential to grow alongside a fast-paced team!