Intelletec have partnered with a hyper growth startup looking to solve one of the biggest problems humans are facing today, emotional wellbeing.
They are changing the way people take care of their emotional wellness daily by creating an emotion-based search engine. People can share how they're feeling, and they will use machine learning to deliver wellness content, personalized to their emotions, that improves their mood. A bit like Jarvis, but for supporting emotional health & fitness.
- You are a mission-driven engineer who wants to make this world a better, healthier place.
- As one of the first key team members at the company, you will be working directly with the co-founders and the core team to own Aura's emotion-based recommendation system and drive mission-critical, high-impact changes in our main application.
About the company:
- Just launched last year, they were voted "#1 New App & Best of 2017" as well as “#1 Trending App (2018)” by Apple. And this is just the beginning - they have a massive vision for transforming the way consumers take care of their health & wellness.
- Backed by top VC’s such as Reach Capital, Cowboy Ventures, Sequoia Scout Fund, and 1517 Fund, angels such as CEO of Life360 and CPO of WeWork, and UC Berkeley’s SkyDeck Accelerator.
- Own the core recommendation system and from algorithm to infrastructure
- Work closely with the product team and the co-founders to form hypotheses for improving recommendations and rapidly test them in production to derive insights
- Build and lead the data science & engineering team as the team grows
- Create a strong company culture with the co-founders
- Grow exponentially as an engineer and as a person
- 2+ years as a full-time machine learning engineer working on recommendation systems as a core product feature