Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Bay Area
- Intelletec has teamed up with the propriety Amazon like end-to-end online payment platform that stops 100% of fraud
- Founded by Stanford, MIT grads, Twitter Employee #13, ex-Facebook, Google, Apple, and PayPal Engineers.
- Investors include Founders of AngelList, Splunk,TechCrunch, CrunchFund, StubHub
- Just announced another $68M Series B raise 24 hours ago ($90M+ total)
What You’ll Do:
- Built production fraud models: your models will be the engine that powers all online commerce
- Research and identifies Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods and algorithms to solve specific problems to improve user experience on IP & Science data and website
- Conduct data analysis to determine which policies we adopt and help inform strategic growth
- Build machine learning infrastructure, data pipelines, and production-ready services to serve live traffic
- Work with the Risk team to engineer new features for models or new product features that help improve conversion rates for businesses using Bolt and decrease fraud losses
- Integrate the modeling service to other services (e.g. make api call risk models, store results, use the decision)
- Integrate the model prediction into core workflows
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- Experience building production quality machine learning models and working with large scale datasets
- Software Engineering background in a team-oriented software development environment
- 5+ years of machine learning experience
- Profound understanding of fraud detection, e-commerce payments, and the competitive ecosystem.
- Strong experience in TensorFlow, Python and SQL; experience with data analysis and statistics
- Experience with search engines, classification algorithms, recommendation systems, and relevance evaluation methodologies a plus
VERY Competitive base and real equity.