Intelletec is partnering with a Seed stage start up who is building the first high-frequency, commission-free sports trading platform in the US — essentially the NASDAQ of betting. They are looking to find a Lead Designer to join their team!
They guarantee bettors the best odds and eliminates the need for traditional sportsbooks. They do this by enabling users to bet directly against friends or the market, rather than against the house, making the betting experience more efficient, fair, and, most importantly, profitable.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with our mobile app and our website.
- You will work closely with our marketing team and frontend engineer, as well as the two co-founders, to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- You will oversee all aspects of the design process, from research and ideation, to creative conceptualization and design.
- You will work with the rest of the team to research and develop cohesive design plans, concepts, and prototypes.
- We want stellar designers who are comfortable having agency over the entire design process.
- We're looking for passionate candidates with an eye for design, experience making accessible and usable applications, and strong communication skills.
- We want someone who is comfortable with autonomy, is looking for a long-term role, and is attracted to the high-speed, constantly-changing nature of early-stage startups.
- Robust health, dental, and vision plans, covering 100% of health premiums and 90% of dental and vision premiums
- Generous 401(k) plan, matching up to 4% of base salary
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with $1,080 annual company contributions
- $40/day food or commuter stipend when working in our new SoHo office